Start to learn Tai Chi, or continue on your Tai Chi journey at the friendly and convenient Pershore Library, Church Street, WR10 1DT.
For New and Recent Beginners.
Classes are on Mondays, 2.30-3.30 p.m.
The next course starts on Monday, 29th April. It runs for 11 weeks, until 22nd July, with breaks on the bank holidays on 6th and 27th May.
The course is taught by LCTKD's popular local Instructor, Sue Smith. It is suitable for absolute beginners of all ages, and for people who have done some Tai Chi and are happy to be in a mixed experience class.
Not sure what it would be like? Take a look at these pages on our website. (Note that this opens in a new window.)
This is one of three Monday Tai Chi classes at Pershore Library. The other two are for experienced students.
The Monday 2.30 p.m. classes are included in the LCTKD subscription scheme. You can buy the course as a one off, just by clicking on "add to shopping basket" and taking it from there, or become one of our subscribers.
Taking part in the subscription scheme has many, many benefits, including:
- Paying via a subscription costs less over the year than paying by course.
- You don't have to pay for your course up front, you spread out the cost month by month (or annually with the annual subscription).
- It is easy to set up and you don't have to spend time paying for each course, as it is automatic.
- The subscription allows you to take advantage of our Low Income Discount if that applies to you.
- Or you can save money by taking out a discounted Annual Subscription.
- It allows you to train at the many other classes included in the scheme, at no extra cost. So you can go to more than one class, or attend another class while yours is on holiday.
Or contact us and we can help you.
Before starting, try a class free of charge. Contact us to arrange this, or just come to class. If you like it, your Instructor will help you with information about setting up your subscription.